Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Family update

In case you are wondering how I could have time to do so many posts in one day... On Monday I had my top wisdom teeth removed. Yes, I am a teething Mama, like someone said! I always thought I am one of the lucky people who will never get wisdom teeth, so I was very surprised this winter when what I thought was just a sore spot or ulcer on my gums turned out to be a new tooth!

In May we took a family trip to Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks. We also spent a day in Cody, WY. Of course we took lots of pictures, 1800 to be exact. :) After my SCAD episode we gave the girls a Nikon D5200 as a gift for helping so much when I was laid up. They have turned into pretty good photographers.

The famous barns with the Grand Tetons in the background.


Dad and Mom in front of the courting buggy :)

Irene 18, Annetta 17, Marian 10, Ruth Anna 6, Rhoda 3

Jonathan 8, Michael almost 2, Joel 14, Simon 12

Grand Canyon of Yellowstone






No comments:

Post a Comment